Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blog #6

After looking more closely at my topic, I found there were more questions I had about it that I initially thought. In regards to age, who actually benefits from online classes, and what percentage of online students make up this age-group?
Also, I want to explore the actual issues with online classes and pin-point ways to fix these issues.
Ultimately, I want to figure out the downsides of online classes, but I realized that with the technological advances our society is experiencing, online classes are going to end up gaining more popularity once more revisions are made to the system.
So in order to tie in all these aspects, my question could be: To whom are online classes benefiting, and how can we improve the online course system?

1 comment:

  1. Good. I think that sounds like a good starting question. I suggest you contact Patricia (Tisha) Bender whose office is in Murray Hall, Room 108, at 932-8029 and tell her I said you should interview her (perhaps by email) regarding the success of hybrids in the Writing Program.

    ReplyDelete