Monday, February 15, 2010

Tutorial

I really enjoyed the Rutgers RIOT tutorial... It was very helpful, but most of the information was a repeat of what I learned in the library last week. The part that helped me the most was learning how to limit a topic and thus limiting the qualities of the research accordingly. I never really thought about limiting resources because of how long ago the source was published, but it does make sense to do so. If I had any suggestions on how to update it, I suppose it could be more interactive regarding specific research topics for whomever is taking the tutorial. If I could have actually made progress on my paper while doing that tutorial, I would probably feel less stressed about diving in to all the research regarding my research topic. Other than that, I really liked the tutorial and it helped me out a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment